With our specialised glass recycling service, we collect mixed glass so there is no need to sort and separate your coloured glass, saving you time and ensuring your safety on site.
There are several ways we can collect glass for recycling from your premises, so the first step is to contact us for a free site assessment and we will propose the best solution for your business.
Our proposal will cover:
- Collecting the glass onsite
- The best types of containers to use
- Preparation for collection
- Transport to the recycling facility
Our range of glass recycling options start with small containers collected weekly for those businesses producing small amounts of glass. This service compliments our dry mixed recycling service and we provide 240 litre containers to ensure ease of handling and safety requirements are met.
What We Can Accept
- Glass jars and bottles (clear and coloured)
What We Can’t Accept
- Mirrors, window glass or lightbulbs
- Drinking glasses
- Broken glass
- Ceramics (dish ware, ovenware decorative items)