We recycle substantial amounts of both paper and cardboard at Oakbank Waste Management Ltd, and we can offer and collection service to suit your business size and budget.
For businesses producing a substantial amount of cardboard waste, we can collect containers of loose cardboard separated into a single stream, or as baled material. This reduces transport costs and the impact on the environment, and helps to maintain the value of the materials being recycled.
For individuals, or those with smaller amounts, paper and cardboard can be included in our mixed recycling service, which keeps costs to a minimum by collecting cardboard with other recyclable materials all in one container, or they can simply be loose-loaded into one of our roll-on roll-off containers or skips.
We also have the facility to enable customers to offload cardboard waste at our waste transfer station, either as separated waste, or as part of a mixed load. We then sort it before it is bulked up, ready for the next stage of the recycling process.
From printer paper to direct mail or newsprint, we offer a cost effective and sustainable paper recycling service. Our free site assessment will propose a complete waste management solution that covers:
- How the paper is collected onsite
- The best types of containers to use
- Storing the paper ready for collection
- Transport to the recycling facility
Our range of paper recycling options start with a mixed recycling service, suitable for smaller businesses, where costs are kept to a minimum by collecting paper and other recyclable materials all in one container.
For businesses that produce larger volumes, we can collect containers of loose paper separated into a single stream, or as baled material. This reduces transport cost and the impact on the environment, and maintains the value of the materials being recycled.
What We Accept
- Office paper and photocopies e.g. letterhead paper, copy paper, business forms
- Colour paper
- Packaging paperboard (if not on plastic-coated paper)
- Computer printouts
- Envelopes and folders (remove adhesive flaps and plastic windows)
- Standard business cards
- Brochures, magazines, newsletters, unclassified reports, books and telephone directories (remove plastic covers, plastic-coated paper and ring binders)
- Corrugated cardboard (boxes) and toilet roll cartridges
- Brown paper bags
What We Can’t Accept
- Thermal fax paper
- Adhesive removable notes
- Overhead transparencies
- Carbon paper
- Blueprint paper
- Plastic or wax coated paper (e.g. milk cartons, candy wrappers, photocopy paper wrappers and drinks boxes)
- Paper cups or plates
- Napkins, tissues, paper towels